Friday, June 3, 2011

durp n stuff

Its  been awhile.
Just a bit actually, not to long.
Been watching my sisters all week.

Arn’t they cute while they are sleeping.
If only they were ALWAYS so cute!

At my house last weekend we did lots of cool things.
I don’t have pictures right now maybe when I go back up there today/tomorrow I’ll take some.
But we stretched the carpet and put up base molding.
We have internet and phone now as well.
So when we go back up there I can hook up our computer and a phone! Yay!

But while we were there last weekend it ended up being over 90*
Wow that’s hot.
So to help Henry cool down we put some cool water in his exersaucer bottom.

He loved splashing in the shallow water.
Playing with his water toys, and having fun.
He also played out on his mat in the shade.
He kept rolling off of it into the dirt.
It was kinda funny, but I had to keep moving him so he wouldn’t eat bugs

He loves his Awah
He also loves Lukius.
Lukius is our golden lab, and he’s BIG, around 100 lbs.
But Henry LOVES him.
He’ll squeal with joy every time Lukius comes around, reaching out to grab him.

So cute.
I love watching them interact with eachother.
Lukius will lick Henrys face and Henry will smile and squeal.
All this hard work playing tired the little guy out

I love taking pictures of him as he sleeps.
J Probably my favorite time to take pictures.

So on memorial day we went to my aunts house for a little get together.
They had come cantaloupe.
Henry will gnaw on some cantaloupe!
One of his favorites so far.

Hey there’s me too!
And Awah (of course)


One of his most recent mile stone achievements is pushing him into a sitting postion.
He’s getting so good at it.

He’ll start in a crawling position then slowly put his legs under his butt, sit on them then push himself upright with his hands.
Its amazing how fast he is growing!
Also he’s taking supported steps.
If you hold his hands and gently lean him foreword he will lift his feet and “walk”
Though I don’t have any pictures of that.
Also he just figured out how to lift an arm/hand while on all fours without toppling over.
He hasn’t figured how to move with it so that he’s actually “crawling” but I give it a couple more days and he’ll be fully mobile!

He’s fussing now so I gotta ruuuun.

1 comment:

Skatha said...

That is such a good idea with the water! Love seeing pictures of him!