Friday, May 27, 2011

Say what say what.

I don't know what to say, so pictures first while I collect my thoughts
Henry fights sleep so hard, he will cry and kick and throw his arms around then finally drift into sleep.
Because of this he often winds up in the weirdest positions when he falls asleep on me.
Poor little guy, I tried moving him from this position then he woke up screaming at me like I did something wrong.

Henry has asthma. So this is his nebulizer, isn't it cute?
If only cute made things easy.
The noise makes him freak out, the the air blowing in his face makes him cry.
I feel sorry for him, but I need to give it to him atleast once a day to open his airways so he can breath!
See him crying, and yes I do have a pout on my face :(


Besides that he's a great model and loves having his picture taken.
Because we're moving we have a lot of boxes throughout the house.
So I got the idea to put him in the box and have a miny photo shoot.

Isn't he a cutie!
Such a ham for the camera!

No comments: