Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still growing

Gosh my son is growing up WAY to fast.
He's only 5 months and 4 days and he's pulling himself up to sit.
Which I discovered this morning.
I had him in his swing, I walk away to do some packing, I return to him sitting up.
In his swing!

Thank god I've been buckling him in for the past month.
I knew this day would happen, but I'm still not ready for it!

Also recently he's been pushing up on the tip of his toes and his arms and scooting foward!
Its a little blurry, but as you can see he is competely off the ground!
I bet in a matter of weeks he will be fully crawling!
I'm SOO not ready for this! He's still my newborn in my mind!

Lately he has been fighting naps so hard.
He wont nurse when he's tired, he doesn't want to sit down, doesn't want to be held and rocked.
So I have to put him on my chest, sing to him and patt his butt till he falls asleep.
Then I must slowly and carfully inch my way out from under him so I can do something without him waking up.
Reaching out trying to hold on even after I've put him down. :(
It doesn't help any that he either has allergies, or a sinus infection.
I'm suffering from it too!
Runny nose and a cough high in his throat.
If it doesn't get better by the end of the week I'm going to schedual an appointment with his Dr.
Even with a runny nose he is still all smiles. :) I love my little guy.

No comments: