Monday, May 23, 2011

Ooops

Oops, its been a long er busy okay I've just been lazy.
My son on the other hand has been totally working out.
Up on all fours like a champ lookit that,
Also this week/weekend he's tried honeydew, steak, and peas.
He LOVES the honeydew and steak, but he's not to sure about the peas.
He's working on his pincer grip and he's almost got it!
Few more days and he'll have that and crawling down.
SO no more little objects on the floor, because if he finds it he'll eat it.

Me and Matt have been working on the house.
Carpet in the living room now, a new motion detecting light on the front porch, faucets are fixed, kitchen is mopped with all the cabnets cleaned (inside and out). We got power turned on in our name (it was on, but on the previous renters). Sometime next week we will have cable, internet, and phone, and maybe a new A/C!
YAY I'm so excited! :) Soon very soon I will be living there.
Pictures maybe on wed/thurs I'll be going up there with boxes and stuff so yeah I may take pictures.

And I leave you today with Henry playing in the grass.

No comments: