Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quick bitch

I'm going to quickly bitch right quick.
Theres this women who is an aquantence.
I honestly think she is a horrible mother. Just my own opinion.
Her baby crys she turns up the volume on her tv or in her car.
Her baby is cranky and has a slight fever she gives him tylonal.
She's got almost the same amount of baby daddies as she has kids.
Her older kids don't live with her.
She seems like such a defeted women, always jumping from man to man.
She can't just be herself.
She can't learn to love who SHE is without a man.
Thats so sad. I feel sorry for her in that aspect because you have to love yourself before you can love someone else.
Who knows she could be the sweetest person in the world.
But I don't think she lets people see that.
She puts on a front to protect herself, which only ends up hurting herself and her kids.
It urks me SO BAD.
There could be deep issues that she has.
I don't know. I don't really care.
What I care about is how someone takes care of their child.
That needs to be your life.
You need to show them at all times that they are important!
GUH it rattles my cage.

Okay rant over, have a nice day!

No comments: