Monday, May 9, 2011

Long weekend.

So its been a long weekend.
Thursday was my neices birthday party. Her momma loved the gift I got for her
Note her totally excited facial expression!
(My brother is the one in the green)

Matt came home on Friday.
I love when he comes home!
I get cuddles, Henry gets Poppa time!
The 5 days he's gone makes the 3 days home that much more enjoyable!

Henry will sit and shuffle through index cards and his Awah (the little yellow thing he's holding) while he "helps" Matt do paperwork. Its the cutest thing!
Matt will show him something and talk to him, and Henry will hold up what he's holding and "say" something back.
This is a great bonding time between them!

After this we went and paid the first month rent on our place!
:) I'm so excited about this I'm going to make it MY home in no time!
The next day we went back up to the house to clean it up.
I swept the walls and celings, and cleaned. Matt patched the holes in the floor.
Next week put carpet down and move our things in!

YAY so exciting!!!!!!!!!

I got an early mothers day gift from Matt and my Momma on Saterday.
My mom watched Henry while me and Matt went out drinking!
WOOOOOT
Haha I had to pump 12 oz of milk but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!
I got shwilly! 2 16oz drinks of a shot called "Watermelon Jolly Rancher" 4 shots of vodka, and 2 jello shots.

On the way home I took lots of drunk pictures of Matt. I would get up close to his face and just SNAP a picture.
He was laughing AT me so hard!

 I woke up Sunday morning with a hangover.
But my man is so sweet! He got up with Henry and let me sleep in till 10.
I got breakfast made for me, we all took a nap on the couch then we went to his mommas house.
BIG BOX OF PICTURES!
His mom had a BIG box of pictures, I took like 10 of Matt when he was younger.
Cutest kid ever, I hope Henry keeps looking like him :)


Ugh fussy baby so I have to cut is short.

No comments: