Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MOBILE

My son can MOVE now.
hehehe.
He doesn't stay still for long on the floor.
He rolls and pushes and practically crawls.
Case in point. He started on his play mat on his back at the x
15 min later he is on the otherside of the living room on his belly.
I heard/saw him roll atleast 5 times. He scooted the rest of the way.
Right now he scoots backwards, but I'm sure he'll figure out scooting foward REAL soon.




Today I have a bit o work ahead of me.
I have to put up the pool and fill it with water.
Sort all my clean clothes and take them to my room and put them away.
Wash the dirty diapers, wash my dirty clothes.
Go to JoAnne's with Kristen.
Get Tt, Get Edd.
I should probably clean the livng room and do the dishes aswell.
BUT BOY AM I LAZY!

I'd wrather watch netflix all day.
*sigh* well I might as well go off and do something while Henry is sleeping.

No comments: