Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New house

YAY I'm moving!!!!
I'm so excited to get out of here.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my parents.
I love that they have given me the oppertunity to live with them while I was pregnant.
I'm just so ready to have my own place.

So its not really a house.
and its not nice.
But it will be our place. :)
The view from the front porch

The front porch

My bedroom. (New carpet will be put in this weekend)



SOOOOOOO its not the ost perfect of places but its going to be nice.
Even if I have to make it nice.
It'll be my kind of nice.
I'ma make it into a home.

I'm excited :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Just remember it's the people inside and the love you have for each other that makes it a home :) With a little bit of sprucing up you are going to make that place look spick and span in no time! You seem creative so once it's all done up I can't wait to see the before and after pictures :)

Skatha said...

Congrats!! I'm sure you'll make it a very warm and inviting home!