Monday, May 2, 2011

Today is....

MONDAY.

Which isn't all that important of a day.
It's hot, and I need to shower, but I'd wrather take a dip in a pool.

It's not even 4 o'clock and I'm already drinking a wine cooler.
Its one of those days.
AND like Jimmy Buffett says, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

So I went to the mall today with Kristen (she's my friend who did my newest tattoo for me :))
and She helped me pick out something for my neice for her birthday.
She'll be a year on the 5th (cinco de mayo baby)
And her momma likes to dress her in cute girly punk cloths.
SO I got her this really really really cute skull outfit set.
The pants have ruffels on the butt!


SWEET My ma bought a cheep little baby pool so me and Henry are going to fill it up and go swimming tomorrow!
I'm SO PUMPED!
I'll take pictures.

Ooo Supposidly my love is getting me a smart phone for mothers day.
Should I go with a no contract phone like metro pcs or boost? or should I go with a tmobile contract phone?
Choices choices.

Okey dokey I'ma step outside for a bit.

No comments: