Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Nails

Baby nails.
Little daggers of love attatched to your childs groping hands.
They pinch and claw their way into your hearts.

Baby nails grow insanely fast.
You have to cut them atleast once a week,
or you get ripped to shreds.

I've found that Henry really doesn't like you playing with his hands.

How hard it is to capture a baby's hand

He pulls his arm away and starts yelling.
So I've found I have to cut his nails when he's sleeping.
But usually I'm stuck under him when he's sleeping.
I have to think in advance that I'm going to cut his nails.


Got his asleep!
Now time to cut.
Before
Them suckers were long.
After
Yay all nice and trim!




2 comments:

Skatha said...

LOL I just did this to D today too! Those things do hurt!

MoonStarFalling said...

Yeah seriously, those things are like razor blades. I am awful at remembering to clip my kids' nails. Cute pic of him sleeping!