Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stuff n stuff. Mostly boring stuff.


I'm such a picture addict.

I love taking pictures of Lukius jumping.
I use the sports mode so I can catch him mid air.
Seriously, his front legs are like 4 feet in the air, his back legs at least two!
Dog can jump!

This is the start to a painting I'm in the middle of doing.
It's the base coat, I still have to put one (maybe two) more layers to it.
Its oil on canvas board.
It's called "fly over state sunset"

Watcha think?



Me and Henry went to a splash park with my neice Rowan, and her Mamma.
COOLESTwater PLACE EVER.
They need to make one adult size that sells margaretta's.
I'd pay to go there.
ANYWAYS.
The kiddo's had to get use to it at first.
Heres Rowan standing on the sidelines getting splashed.

But once they got okay with it they splashed around and had fun for a while.
After about an hr they got tired of being there and nothing made them happy so home we went.
I loved the place though!
The cool part was it was only a dollar for me and free for Henry.
I love it more because its cheap!



Doesn't this face say,
"Momma, lets go outside!"

Henry's favorite place to be is outside.
I wouldn't be supprised if his first word was "outside"


No comments: