Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ooops

Ooops, I totally forgot to post this last week.
Actually the only thing I did to this post was upload the pictures.
Durp.
SO!
Better late than never.
Am I right?
(this is not true for things that can kill you, i.e. hiv test, diabetes, shark wrestling)

Anywhom! On with the show!
Matt was cuddling Henry and kissing his cheek and talking to him, and I look over and Henry is passed out against Matts face.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention love) how much my baby boy loves his Poppa.
Even though his Poppa is out of town every week.
Once the weekend comes Henry is a Poppas boy.
More proof.
They take naps together all the time.
And of course, knowing me, I always take pictures.

So Henry likes to think of himself as the new Dorthea Lange.
He got a hold on the camera and took some VERY abstract photos.
The only one that came out remotely good was this one.
Zombie Matt in the back.
Flash bright enough for you Henry?


Soooo, I go and wash some dishes leaving Henry to play on the floor with all his toys.
The house gets quiet.
Veeeeery quiet.
Henry?
*peek head into living room*
Henry?
And there my little booger is asleep on the floor.
He pulled his blanket to come play with him.
Decided this looked like a good place to lay down....
Not on the 2 mattresses next to him.
Noooo, the floor.
Weird little guy.



So being almost 7 months is soooo cool.
He's pulling up on EVERYTHING.
Getting into EVERYTING.
Trying to explore EVERYTHING.
And I think he fancy's himself a mountain climber or something.
Yup, climbing the baby gate.
And he kept trying to go higher too!
I think I'm going to have an action and adventure boy on my hands.
Someone break out the bandaids and neosporin.



After a hard day of being baby its time to go to sleep and cuddle with Momma.
By far the best part of my day.

No comments: