Thursday, July 21, 2011

A day in the life of. (warning pictures of poo and side boob)

8:10am
Final wake up.
(first wake ups at 4:45ish and 6:20ish)
Happy sleepy Henry says "wake up momma"


8:12
First things first.
COFFEE
(macadamia nut)
6 cups brewing.
3 scoops of sugar and lots o' cream please!
(Carmal vanilla cream too oooooh yummie)



8:13
Diaper change momma!
(he moves FAR to much can't get a good picture about half the time)


8:22
Keep cleaning up all this mess Momma!
Seesh, were you raised in a barn?


8:28
Green is the color of the day
Time to get dressed.
Strike a pose!


8:34
Worst part of the day.
Spraying poo of diapers.
Ewwwieeeeee.
(These poos are from his 4:45 and 6:20 wake up. I LOVE being woken up to poo..... not)

8:40
Time to eat.
Oh, and short nap

9:10
Wake up and play!

10:10
Feed dogs.
Look at them waiting, such good puppies!
Watching the dogs eat.
Playing in my exersaucer
No I'm not tired.

10:30
Watering the lawn.

11:20
Nap time again!


11:40
Mommas lunch.
Yes I put pickles on my hotdogs!
Oh and seasonal Mtn Dew is YUMMMIE!


1:00
Good nap, time to play with momma!

Reading One! Two! Three! by Sandra Boynton

1:30
Poppa is on the phone!!!!
1:30-5:20
I have no photos from this 4 hour time span.
I don't know why.
We just played around the house, some facebook.
Maybe a nap.
*shrugs*

5:22
Henry knocked over the baby gate.
AND LOOK I CAN CLIMB IT MOMMA!
5:30-7
Dinner time.
Pork chops coated in a sweet basil and Jack Daniels sauce, Long grain rice, and Green beans.
I ate it all before I could take a picture.

7:18
Dressed for bed!

8:22
Asleep for the night.




Obviously I started slacking in the pictures the later part of the day.
But as you can tell, we have a pretty boring life.
Occasionally we'll go out.
But eah, we prefer to just hang out around the house.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I loved this post! I need to do one when most of my day isn't tied up at work. Great job! He's such an active boy!