Friday, April 20, 2012

I love it when it gets big.

 Update on my garden.
look how BIG it has gotten. I am SO proud. It keeps growing and growing!

 Look at the collards they are huge!
And my tomatoes are standing all big and proud. :) Its been about 40 and they are doing so good. Roughly 50 more days to go till I get full beautiful fruit. I can't wait!




 Lettuce is big and such a pretty green
 My Oregano, parsley, and thyme are all healthy, we use them all the time! I swear they are like weeds, they grow so fast.
 Peppers bigger. The one in the yellow wasn't doing so well where it was, so we moved it to the other side of the porch next to its "brother" and it perked right up!
Look how close it is to fruiting. Eeeee *squeal of happiness*
Here I've added some basil because well, no herb garden is complete without basil right? Also as you can see the broccoli has tripled in size!
Lookit my strawberry, I can't wait for them to be ripe! Fresh strawberry short cake? Yes please!!!


I hope you enjoy my garden growing as much as I do!
Do you suggest anything for me to add?

1 comment:

momma said...

growing a garden is a lot like raising a child. You wait patiently(or not so patiently) hoping that you did it right...then you start to see the beginnings of your hard work and the feeling is amazing. So rewarding. I love the garden.