Friday, April 6, 2012

First hair cut!

My little boy is growing up way to fast. He'll be 16 months on the 13th. That CRAZY 2 years ago around this time I found out I was pregnant. Now, he's a toddler running around like crazy, trying to make my hair go gray early.
He is the joy of my life, and my baby.
Or was my baby, now he is a toddler. His new hair cut reaffirms this too. He no longer LOOKS like a baby!

Before

before


during

during

after

after

Guh a buzz cut. What have I done? All his beautiful soft baby hair. It makes me cry, seriously, I cried.
He's got to grow up though right? And he looks cute regardless of what his hair looks like.
So even though he no longer looks like a baby, he'll always be my baby.
I love him so much.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

he'll always be your baby no matter what his hair looks like or how big he gets, the love you feel for him will only change and grow as he does. <3 <3 <3

momma said...

he still has to be one of the cutest "baby" toddlers ever. I love his cut, it looks great on him

Wowowolfie said...

Thank you! Yes I will always love him, through all his hair styles. But I don't have to like the hair styles ;)